Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP - Hunter tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bhaumut
Guardsman
Guardsman
Bhaumut

Male Number of posts : 11
Class : PVP   -    Hunter tips Hunter_Icon
Race : PVP   -    Hunter tips INV_Misc_Head_Elf_02
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PVP   -    Hunter tips Empty
PostSubject: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:09 am

Obviously a Hunters greatest strength is his/her pet. Depending on your own fighting style, many pets help in different ways, these are the pets i've owned so far,

cats/raptors - Deal high dps + good allrounder
Gorilla (or timmy for those that know him lol) - Have extremely high armour/health + good at taunting

I've found that in PVP/DUELS more experienced players will have learnt the hard way that pets are very hard to kill, so they will ignore your pet and concentrate on killing you. So having a pet that deals high dps is best for PVP/DUELS. Bestial Wrath will help greatly (pet deals 50% more
damage for a short period Evil or Very Mad ). Skills like Concussive arrrow will slow the oncoming attack, Scorpid arrow will decrease there hit rate and when there too close for comfort lay a frost trap and use disengage to jump far back and focus on the kill Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

Male Number of posts : 33
Class : PVP   -    Hunter tips Warrior_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

The more i play the more i see that there's not a strongest class... i mean every class if mastered can be a pain to meet in pvp....
but what classes gave u more trouble as hunter? and what are the right mooves to take down a hunter? i heard most just stun/fear/block the pet and then focus on the player... and from what u said about pets that sounds correct...
Back to top Go down
https://oldguard.rpg-board.net
Bhaumut
Guardsman
Guardsman
Bhaumut

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:29 pm

Your right Zab Very Happy

There is no class thats head and shoulders above the rest. Once mastered, i think all classes are effective in there own unique way. Using your characters strengths is the key Very Happy I like to dabble in abit of melee fighting, but i know for sure that aint a hunters strength Sad I tried trials with every class before buying the full game, n i found i was best with the Hunter allthough i found the Druid an awsome class Smile

Saying that, since i ventured into PVP/BG i've found that every class has weaknesses too. Just takes time and plenty of deaths to find them lol!

It's all fun fun fun lol!

I've found rogues to be a pain in the backside Sad
As you cant hit what you cant see and there cunning back attacks cause mass damage Mad
Easiest i've found to be other hunters/warlocks and warriors i'm afraid Zab

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:37 am

Bhaumut wrote:
Easiest i've found to be other hunters/warlocks and warriors i'm afraid Zab
hehe... good to know i'm not the only warrior being whooped around... i was starting to think that the national sport on terokkar was "beat the crap out of zabu" PVP   -    Hunter tips 86521
Back to top Go down
Bhaumut
Guardsman
Guardsman
Bhaumut

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:33 am

LOL.......... lol!

Mayb you just need to spend on upgrading your armour/weapons. Invest heavily......I didnt get my steed till level 40 lol, coz i've always invested in armour/weapons before anything else. I've done PVP/BG from the start Very Happy

When it comes to PVP/BG, good/rare, armour/weapons makes a huge difference. I go for armour that boosts my stamina (for health) and agility (armour,dodge,power) and weapons that have specials like stun/dissarm etc. Having plenty of good potions, battle exiliers helps too

afro
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:57 am

Bhaumut wrote:

Mayb you just need to spend on upgrading your armour/weapons. Invest heavily......
yeah i came to the same conclusion Razz....
i read that dungeons are the best way to get some gear... couse u can find items to equip or to sell at the ah and reinvest money in new gears Razz....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP - Hunter tips   PVP   -    Hunter tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP - Hunter tips
Page 1 of 1