Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(-: Dps Tips :-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealthz
Initiate
Initiate
Stealthz

Male Number of posts : 8
Class : (-: Dps Tips :-) Rogue_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-09

(-: Dps Tips :-) Empty
PostSubject: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:06 am

Like Most Classes Rogues...(Dps) Play a main part in dungeons Raids etc.
Here are a few tips i think should help you if you are a dps Eg. Rogue Fury warrior Retributions Paladin EtcEtc...

1.In a Dungeon make sure there is 2 Dps incase you die the other can take your role or Vice Versa..

2.In many dungeons i see Dps Taking lots of aggro and dieing alot to avoid this you should wait until the tank has got aggro then start attacking

3.You do alot of damage so to make mobs die quicker dont attack the mob that are being attacked by the tank attack the mobs that the tank isnt attacking To get its hp down a bit whilst the others kill the tanks target.

4 Stay Back Whilst the tank is pulling because if you die then the group might die DPS ARE NEEDED AND ARE REALLY USEFUL .

Thanks All For Reading if anything i missed out then reply to this comment

geek afro elephant afro sunny sunny afro elephant afro geek
Back to top Go down
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

Male Number of posts : 33
Class : (-: Dps Tips :-) Warrior_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:21 am

nice, the rougue seems to be an interesting class to try....
u sure about the #3? i mean u need to find the right time and wait just when the grp is about the kill the tank target? so they'll soon switch to your target taking aggro away from u?... or you can stealth after u stubbed the mob so u don't became its target?
'couse this way looks like you could easily find yourself to face a mob alone while the rest of the grp is taking down the tank target cyclops
Back to top Go down
https://oldguard.rpg-board.net
Bhaumut
Guardsman
Guardsman
Bhaumut

Male Number of posts : 11
Class : (-: Dps Tips :-) Hunter_Icon
Race : (-: Dps Tips :-) INV_Misc_Head_Elf_02

PostSubject: Re: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Yes i agree, rogues are generaly best used as a support class. They shudnt go head to head, there best used as backing others up. They aint a tough class, but timed right can deal heavy damage and walk away unscathed. I've found in PVP/BG that nearly all the time when i've took a fair bit of damage to me health the rogue pops up and finishes me off with afew well placed stabs in the back Sad

Thats the rogues strength i believe. cheers
Back to top Go down
Stealthz
Initiate
Initiate
Stealthz

PostSubject: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Yepp Zabu because if your not the right level for the instance then you should get killed but if healer sees you dieing then you get heals most rogues have pots so that helps and i am lvl 9 atm but can down a lvl 12-13 which classes cant do that :-)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Xea
Guild Master
Guild Master
Xea

Male Number of posts : 15
Class : (-: Dps Tips :-) Paladin_Icon
Race : (-: Dps Tips :-) IconLarge_Draenei_Male
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:51 am

Stealthz wrote:
Yepp Zabu because if your not the right level for the instance then you should get killed but if healer sees you dieing then you get heals most rogues have pots so that helps and i am lvl 9 atm but can down a lvl 12-13 which classes cant do that :-)

lol!

As a healer you rogues along with other DPS classes take lowest priority in an instance. You are squishy. No offense Very Happy

Rogues are a very powerful class if used correctly and i would say it must be a big challenge to unleash all that damage without drawing agro.

Oh Stealthz, Rogue or not, you wouldn't take down a well played class that was 4 levels higher than you. pirat
Back to top Go down
Stealthz
Initiate
Initiate
Stealthz

PostSubject: Re: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:51 am

Xea wrote:

Oh Stealthz, Rogue or not, you wouldn't take down a well played class that was 4 levels higher than you. pirat

yehh i would i didnt say pvp or not i can take a lvl 13 mob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (-: Dps Tips :-)   (-: Dps Tips :-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(-: Dps Tips :-)
Page 1 of 1