Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling from the Guildbank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lothney
Guardsman
Guardsman
Lothney

Female Number of posts : 12
Class : Selling from the Guildbank Druid_Icon
Race : Selling from the Guildbank INV_Misc_Head_Elf_02
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Selling from the Guildbank Empty
PostSubject: Selling from the Guildbank   Selling from the Guildbank Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am

Hi there everyone.
I have been asked to take care of the guildbank and make sure it is not cluttered and filled with things we do not need. Very Happy
I have now sold all the low lvl stuff and the stuff that has been in there for a really long time.

I will always leave potions and high lvl armor/weapons in the GB, since that is something that everyone needs at some point.

Things will never be sold directly. Though if the bank is almost full, I will sell some things to get room.

What I would like to know now is; does anyone have lockpicking? There are 2 lockpickingitems in the GB that noone seems to want.

Same goes for recepies. Should we keep all the recepies?
Please write and tell me what you think.
If there is anyone that feels that it could be of some use at a higher lvl; please take it and put it in your bank.
Very Happy

And last but not least; if you feel that this is not working, I am selling everything you want without giving you enough time, please tell me. Mad

Best regards Lothney queen
Back to top Go down

Selling from the Guildbank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related categories :: THE Guild :: The Guild Bank-
Jump to: