Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just another place where u can meet you mates :)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zabu
Captain
Captain
Zabu

Male Number of posts : 33
Class : May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting Warrior_Icon
Registration date : 2009-02-07

May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting Empty
PostSubject: May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting   May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

Ok fellas
i think this section could help us all to organize our team work...
Sure as hell anyone of us will help a guildmate to complete a task for a gray\non sharable quest, but the main intent of this section is to put togheter a team based on common needs.
At that purpose i think it would be easier if we all stick to simple rules:

*** thread title ***
in the topic title try to specify
- if u need help for a dungeon or a quest... we could use [DUN] for dungeons and [QUE] for quests
- optimal level range to complete the job
- the name of the quest\dungeon
- the location
Something like that could work
[DUN][15-23]Deadmines[westfall]
[QUE][40]WANTED:Baron Vardus[Hillsbrad Foothills]

*** post message ***
- either if you're join or submitting a request try to specify the days and the hours you will more likely be on line and in the mood to do it [nothing written in stone.. nobody expect you to leave your job or break the heart of your gf/bf just becouse you said that monday you'd be logged in]

that's it... just a suggestion... tell me to go to hell if u think that's all bull..t or let me know how you think we could better organize this section

Zabu Over.

P.S. a good place to find all the infos about a quest or a dungeon could be http://www.wowwiki.com
Back to top Go down
https://oldguard.rpg-board.net

May all the elites you meet drop only grey stuff if you don't read this b4 posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related categories :: Quest Help-
Jump to: